We carry out all aspects of heating work across the Medway area.
- All installations carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer
- Selected boilers come with a full 10 year warranty
- We only install the leading boiler brands - Baxi, Ideal, Worcester Bosch and Vaillant
- Also all boilers installed will be energy efficient A rated
- Flues and terminals
- Gas rates and heat input
- Safety devices within the appliances
And the following components of the boiler:
- Heat exchangers
- Performance tests (on all boilers with a suitable test point or accessible flue terminal)
- All visible pipework and controls
- All radiators and valves
- Expansion tank and associated components
We will also try to assist you with advice on using your boiler as efficiently as possible.
Why get your boiler serviced?
To get the best out of your boiler it should be serviced annually otherwise it will run less efficiently. This means that it could be costing you more money to run your boiler.
Worse still, a boiler that has not been serviced regularly may for instance, develop a blocked flue terminal which could cause the release of dangerous carbon monoxide fumes into your home. With a regularly serviced boiler this is less likely.
Since carbon monoxide doesn't smell and can't be seen, it is very difficult for you to detect yourself. Sometimes you may see black deposits on the wall above the boiler or notice your boiler is making more noise than it used to which may indicate that it is not running as efficiently as it could be.
For your peace of mind, if your boiler hasn't been serviced in over 12 months contact Evans Heating today and we can arrange a service for a time and date convenient for you.